2021 Sgt. at Arms Officer up for Election and their Bio is presented below.
Cornelius Jones-Shell Lubricants
Cornelius Jones, Regional Technical Expert-Transportation for Shell, has 24 years’ of experience in the Oil and Gas Industry (16 years in Lubricants and 8 years in Upstream Production) in a variety of positions. He has a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from The University of South Alabama and an MBA from LeTourneau University.
In Cornelius’ career (US, UAE, Sweden and Africa), he has held the following positions:
- Americas Quality Manager
- Distributors’ Business Consultant
- Distributors’ Marketing Manager
- Commercial Vehicle Lubricants Territory Sales Manager
- North America Transport Technical Manager
- Projects Quality Engineering Surveillance Manager
- Projects Quality Advisor
- Construction Lead
- Construction Advisor
His expertise is focused in quality integrity and lubrication, which is enhanced by his unique ability to leverage his interpersonal skills with his technical skillset. This includes having a genuine passion for people, understanding the impact of people’s differences, and holding a desire to motivate others to expand their talents and push boundaries.
Additionally, Cornelius has a broad range of industry certifications and is invested in a number of industry associations.
- CAT engine technology training
- Certified Lubrication Specialist (Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers)
- Certified QA/QC Lead auditor under IRCA per ISO 9001:2008
- Dresser/Waukesha engine technology training
- Faulk gear maintenance training
- SKF bearing maintenance training
- Cummins EPA 2010-2017 ISX15/X15 engine technology training
- AQS Management Systems, Inc.
- National Society of Mechanical Engineers
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- “The Corporate Hustle”..the guide to winning in corporate America